Thursday, July 29, 2004

 
I suck. Yesterday was the 24th birthday of one of my closest friends and I didn’t send her a birthday card..not even an e-card. Nor did I phone her with Happy Birthday wishes. Or bake her a cake, which is my fav way to say ‘Happy Birthday’! In my defense I did not have her mailing address despite asking several times for it in the past weeks and I didn’t have access to a telephone that I could make international phone calls on. But I still feel terribly bad for my failure to communicate in one way or another that I want her to have a wonderful 24th year.. So I will do so now in attempt to make up for my inexcusable ways…

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY MISS SCHEMIDA BOURGEOIS!!!!!

Here’s hoping your day was filled with copious amounts of sinful food (cause I know how much you enjoy the occasional overindulgence), lots of laughs and v ‘special’ treatment (as everyone deserves it on their b’day).  May the upcoming year bring you continued happiness, new adventures and the chance to visit Scotland!!!!  Please, please send me your address and I will post you yummy Scottish treats (mind out of gutter..men in kilts CAN NOT be sent abroad…food and souvenirs can though!)

OK – as for the rest of the stor (ie..the weekend past)..well am just going to have to give up on writing up the long version….v. short on blogging time this week as am trying to make pans for three trips abroad, plan flat party and keep in correspondence with people who are emailing me…not that there are many of you (hint hint to countless persons who believe one way communication is satisfactory to both parties)

Right.so here is recap of the weekend (apologies for overlap in details with previous blog posts): We did lots of driving, saw many gorgeous sights, ate copious amounts of sinful food, stayed at fab hostel on the Loch Ness, drove thru Glasgow, determined our theme song for all of eternity (thanks to NOW 32 tape Keri picked up at Car Boot sale), spent loads of money , bought bargain tix for Fringe Festival and basically had a ball. OH..and did I mentio the best part (for me anyway)..a SURPRISE visit to my friend Pam in Pitlochry..she’d just arrived home from Oz (via Thailand) the day before..so was looking v. tanned! Had been just about one year ago that I’d visited her in Scotland and we’d toured around Scotland listening to JT and being oh so cool in her dad’s company van!

Phew..there am caught up..if you really want the long version check out Jen’s Blog. If you want complete absence of any version check out Keri’s blog….

So this week has been pretty quiet as we are prepping for a bit of a do on the weekend..our flat warming party. Not sure who is coming, but I really rea,lly think we should invite our next door neighbours ….

Speaking of parties..my birthday is in a mere 12 days…August 10 to be exact. Oh and did I mention my  new address is

4 H Canon Street
Edinburgh, SCOTLANDEH3 5HE

I finally received Peanut Butter from America…some one (bless their soul) is lookingout for me and responding to blog pleas. Uncles from Arizona rule…

 K..best get on with the emailing bit of my lunch…yep, that’s right I spend my entire lunch hour blogging and emailing y’all…am just that committed!

40 comments:

Jen said...

Picked up your package... is quite big and heavy and I am very curious!

See my blog re job update :~(

Anonymous said...

thank you for your b'day wishes shannon, but I'm only 23 ! :)

blogdollar2 said...

Hi, I like your blog!. I have a blog about colorado and used camper.
Stop by and check it out sometime at colorado and used camper

Enlargement said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about body facility makeover. It pretty much covers body facility makeover and other similar topics available.

kalisekj said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney Tickets

Quit Smoking said...

Hi, I was looking around some blogger blogs for some ideas to start my own on ebooks and you have given me some great ideas. Good blog. I will check it out every week. Thanks

Online Incomes said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a dating agency
blog/site. I mostly deals with dating agency
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

Anonymous said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link to !!business free home job work

Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline southwestern ticket
It deals mostly with airline southwestern ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney World Vacations

Tom Naka said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about international student health insurance

Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a florida plane ticket
It deals mostly with florida plane ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

stony said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a electronic commerce site/blog. It pretty much covers electronic commerce related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

stony said...

Great blog here! I have a hire a car site/blog. It pretty much covers hire a car related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

milfcritic said...

click for dating hispanic service

stony said...

Great Blog! I have a car rental brisbane related Site.
Maybe you have a look.

Diet Health and Fitness said...

Nice Blog

I have a diet heath and fitness tips blog

If you have time stop by sometime

Keep up the Good Work**Diet Health and Fitness Tips**

Nosey said...

Hi great blog i must remember to bokmark you ... I have a horse racing blog myself I also have a new Online Auction to tell you about here manufacturing business for sale get yourself $35.00 worth of free Advertising manufacturing business for sale

cc Infopage said...

Yahoo News

Microsoft, Yahoo Reportedly Ready To Link Instant-Messaging Services (TechWeb via Yahoo! News)
Microsoft and Yahoo are expected to announce Wednesday interoperability between each other's instant messaging service, a move that could dramatically change a market that's been dominated by America Online Inc., a newspaper reported.


Today's News From & About Yahoo


cc Infopage: 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects


PS: To get more, just click the links

monkeyfast said...

dentistry tooth bleaching!!! 7 day plasma acr teeth whitening system! Plasma Arc Light Technology!

Our bulbs are 100% identical to most high priced whitening machines used in dentist offices around the world! Never before seen in any at home whitening kit! Just Like at a real in office visit, all our deluxe kits have the plasma arc light tool to accelerate the whitening process. No one else offers this authentic at home tool. It's Very easy to operate and safe to use. Accelerate your whitening by as much as 300% with this method! This means whiter teeth in less time!
Check it out at dentistry tooth bleaching

Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Disney Tickets
Thanks

Couch Potato said...

Help me Dude, I'm lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw Elvis in the supermarket yesterday.

No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new plasmatv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a plasma tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger then I'm gonna go home and ask Michael Jackson to come round and watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on my new plasma tv .

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

Adult Personals said...

hehehehe good topic, like the site.

ioio said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Totally Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

ioio said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

DailyLinks said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my cold sore nose site

It has all cold sore/herpes stuff.

Thanks

Amon said...

Well done on a nice blog Shannon. I was looking for information on car hire glasgow and came across your post this post - not precisely what I was looking for related to car hire glasgow but an interesting read all the same!

Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a list mailing mass site/blog. It pretty much covers list mailing mass related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a business downline payout safelist site/blog. It pretty much covers business downline payout safelist related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Editor Choice said...

Nice Blog. Will comeback!
Here a site on Car Rental:
Car Rental, Cheap Car Rental, Discount Car Rental, Limousine Rental, Luxury Car Rental. Available for many destinations: Chicago Car rental, New-York Car rental, London Car rental, Paris Car rental, Rome Car rental, Boston Car rental and much more

Dotmotor said...

Can I tell your readers about good advertising on email marketing optimization Very thought provoking ideas in your blog.

Bri said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a free search engine traffic site/blog. It pretty much covers free search engine traffic related stuff. Plus you can advertise to billions using our free search engine traffic tools.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Girly Girl said...

If you want over 18 adults only dating then Swinger Dating is the site for you. Totally free too :)

TadaDiscounts said...

You have an awesome site here! I have a website that may interest you- Musical Instruments with get content such as- Musical Instruments

TadaDiscounts said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Watches It pretty much covers Watches related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Auto Insurance Center said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about auto insurance quote, please feel free to visit.

Paul Adams said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
insurance center
It covers insurance center related contents.
All the best!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Kenmore classic dishwasher Pda software adult window washer 5001 Turn freezer alarm off Cleaning computer screens Built+in+dishwasher Pregnant girls free photos Blackjack folding chair Metabolism and elimination of ultram Acura tl xm satellite radio receiver paris hilton mpeg download free Zyrtec tabletten beschreibung

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »