Friday, August 08, 2008

ACK!!

I can't believe it's been almost two months since I posted. I need only look at the last date of my posting to determine the approximate time when life went from being busy to being ridiculous. Seriously, I feel like I've not had a spare moment to breathe in the last 6 weeks. Both my body and my mind are in disrepair due to the lack of care I have been showing them. Well, what can I say? Between the weddings, memorial, random visitors, trip to Ottawa/Kingston/MOntreal, stagette, bridal showers, work events, and general summertime fun there's been little time to chill and even less time to find my will...power.

I would write more, but it's 12.33 and I just finished watching three hours of the Olympic opening ceremonies...perhaps I'm not as busy as I'd like to believe?

AM going to try on bridesmaid dress now and cross my fingers it still fits....

No comments: