Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hodge Podge

Yay! I made it through Bootcamp Day 1!!! That's the good news. The not so good news is I am not as fit as I hoped, or as I was about 6 months ago. Oh well., this is just a beginning and it just means I have lots of area for improvement ! So, bootcamp basically involved jogging through the city's parks and waterfront, stopping at intervals to do painful things like push-ups and ab work.

Today we did the fitness test, which was a series of cardio and strength tests. The only one where I faired decently was the quad strength test. Oh, and I guess I didn't do too badly on the sprint. On the other hand, running up a mountain of stairs was like facing one of my biggest fears head on. I hate stairs because I have a tendency to fall down them. And up them. It's embarassin, but also makes me afraid of stairs, so I did REALLY badly on that test. But I didn't fall and that is a good thing.

Tomorrow I am going to pay for more torture in the form of an intense kick boxing class. Lalalalala.

OK - so now I am going to attempt to upload more pics to this blog.











Brett & I at an AFL Game at the SCG Harbour

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love ya
dad

Mr Tiedt said...

Ha! Photo of me! Awesome!