Monday, March 13, 2006

If I were to write a personals ad at this moment in time it would read:

1 very confused, very single female looking for: counsellor and travel agent. Must provide good advice, be efficient and, above all, be reliable. Not seeking a romantic relationship, only a general direction in life, therefore age and gender are not important.


Phew. OK, if the prospect of losing my job (see January 06) was rather stressful, I am now trying on the mega stress of having TOO MANY choices to make and destinations to go to.

For the record, my gamble on Orlando was not a wise one. I guess the cards were stacked against me in the form of cowardice and a soap opera-like situation. Yes, I must admit I am slightly embarrassed and fully aware of how risky my decision to book teh flight was in the first place. TO be honest, I didn't consider 'not going' a risk to be considered. I was wrong.


So now I have a flight credit to be used with Continental. I've already checked, it makes no sense to use it to go to Edinburgh as I would have to pay a difference of $416 which is what a Zoom flight costs anyways.

Speaking of which..it looks like I may have to delay my trip to Scotland..maybe even cancel it altogether. Ailbhe won't be ready to go to korea until maybe August. I am not going to go alone, but at the same time I can't wait around for months in Scotland or PEI for that matter.


And then there's the trip Schemida & I were planning for the end of April - Spain and France. Now we are looking at Florida, Las Vegas or California.

And then there's the job propspect here and Australia..my original plan...is still sitting on the table.

So, as you can see, I need someone to help me figure out where to go, what to do and whent o do it. I don't want any more complications (ie men). I just want some concrete plans. Is that so miuch to ask?