Sunday, November 27, 2005

What a Harry, Hairy weekend it has been! And it's not even over yet!

OK, so Friday evening I had a date with Harry Potter, who insisted on brining along his Goblet of Fire. For the most part he was enjoyable company. . . aside from when he turned into a fish with gills and all. That was just bit weird! It certainly was a PG night though . . .

Saturday was super busy day where I actually got things done!! Woohoo! After an especially sweaty workout, Mom & I went to the library where I picked up, amongst other things, My Ishmael (sequel to Ishmael by Daniel Quinn) and a book on Understanding Psychology. Evidently I miss learning! Anywho, after a quick jaunt around town, we headed home. I spent the afternoon making food for the week and doing my taxes - both Scottish and Canadian. I finished them both!! THe exclamation marks indicate I did NOT have a balance owing.

In the evening, as is becoming all too usual for me here on PEI, I had no hot date (yeah, cause of course they were a dime a dozen in Scotland!)...so I went to a birthday party..with Mom & Jim. I was the youngest there by 23 years. Unless you count the dogs...

ANd that brings us to today. Kind of. Except one of the best/worst things about this weekend is that I have been having these really vivid dreams and it seems like they last forever. It's actually quite horrible really - I am dreaming about people and things that I wish I were not. Gads, my subconcious is trying to tell me something..... I just can't handle it!

Sigh - today = lots of eating (on my meal plan of course!), shopping and the gym. I might even get a chance to do some more fiction writing...

Oh right - about the hairy....My hair then and now.... if i can upload these photos properly!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://skarjxcs.com/fvtd/oscc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zvrkxwbw.com/cchn/dwmq.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://skarjxcs.com/fvtd/oscc.html | http://ocmjyyim.com/nlos/jkbe.html

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Abitation en colocation Indian burns on penis Aspire dvd players Epson injet cartridges gay black lesbians Hot tubs hydro spa model 810 Acne free clear skin treatment Mesotherapy book bontrilphendimetrazinerxcore Wwwboard dental plans cheap building insurance coverage Cancer and mecklenburg county Late order next day shipping phentermine Bunn coffe maker direction spoke software

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read contact lenses patanol nursing degrees online 2006 dodge ram performance upgrades Hsbc group management training college Effects side valtrex